Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do You Have Allergies?




Runny nose, itchy eyes, headaches, fatigue, congestion....
Allergies can make life truly miserable!
  • What is an allergy?
  • What causes them and what types of allergies are out there?
  • How does stress make allergies worse?
  • How do food allergies make seasonal allergies worse?
  • Why do you develop 'new' allergies?
Come get the breakthroughs in the nutritional treatments of allergies.


Join us Wednesday, March 19th 2008 at 7 p.m. HealthNOW Medical Center
Call 408-733-0400 to reserve your seat.
It is FREE!
Feel free to bring your family and friends!
"Since early childhood, I have been suffering from a runny nose, watery, burning eyes and severe sneezing for a major part of the year. This resulted in poor work efficiency and poor quality of life.
I have been on a modified diet prescribed by your clinic for about 4 months and supplements and now my allergy symptoms reduced rapidly and for the last month I have been completely free from it. I feel great and highly energetic.. I have lost weight and become trim.
I am currently free of allergies, even under relatively stressful situations such as traveling, outdoor activities, etc.”
S.M.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I rattling glad to find this website on bing, just what I was searching for : D besides saved to bookmarks .
some truly interesting details you have written.

Anonymous said...

Heya this issue is really interesting. Keep it going fellow !

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this info for a long time, thanks for your work.