Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Gluten Free Diet and Weight Loss

Root Cause Medical Clinic 

Patient Testimonial 


I used to look 4 months pregnant all the time. I never had a flat stomach in my whole life. I am only in my 30s and when I started to gain weight I exercised and tried to eat well but I couldn't lose the weight. When I started on this program I was a size 14 - now I'm a size 6.

Finding out I was gluten intolerant changed my life and my health. I am not bloated, I have a flat stomach and I just feel "clean" inside. 


J.W.


_______________________________________________________________


I hope you found this helpful. I am here to assist you to improve your health. Our destination clinic treats patients from across the country and internationally. 

If you’d like assistance I’m happy to offer you a free health analysis. Call 408-733-0400.


Visit us at www.RootCauseMedicalClinic.com. If you have questions or need any help, I’m here for you! Call 408-733-0400.

I look forward to hearing from you.

To your good health,
Dr Vikki Petersen, DC, CCN, CFMP

IFM Certified Practitioner

Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Co-author of “The Gluten Effect”

Author of the eBook: “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”

No comments: